Extra Camera Stand / Bracket
Camera Stand / Bracket
Only order if you need an extra camera Stand/Bracket. Once is included with SAMi-3 cameras and kits. Use as a stand for travel while leaving your wall mounted bracket in place.
• Camera Bracket/Stand with 3M Command Strips for damage free wall mounting.
• Rubber Feet for use as a stand.
• Wall Anchors for more secure mounting.
If you don't see your country available during checkout, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. For all others, duties and taxes will be calculated at checkout.
International kit includes:
- Apple World Travel Adaptor Kit
- Apple 30w USB C Adapter
- 240v Router AC Adaptor
Australia and NZ Customers
You can purchase SAMi + get an NDIS quote through our Australian distributor here
Trusted by Thousands
SAMi is used nightly by thousands of caregivers, parents, individuals, and doctors in over 35 countries
Money Back Guarantee
Return any SAMi product for any reason within 45 days of receiving. No questions asked.
365 Day Support
95% of customer inquiries are resolved same day. We take customer service very seriously!
10 Years of Excellence
We have been manufacturing, developing, testing, and enhancing SAMi for over 10 years.
Built by Caregivers
SAMi is owned and operated by the Anderson family, who invented SAMi for their son who experiences a wide range of nocturnal seizures
Made in the USA
SAMi is headquartered in Colorado where every order is hand packed and tested by a SAMi team member
Quickly determine if action is needed
Establish a recorded history of behavior
Watch for changes over time
Sleep confidently again
If your child needs to be closely monitored for unusual activity at night you probably suffer from a lack of sleep. I know we did. With funding from the Epilepsy Foundation, and in close partnership with leading SUDEP organizations, we created this monitor to help other caregivers along their journey.
We built SAMi to:
- Reliably alert us to our child's seizures with a loud, unmissable alarm
- Not disturb us with our child's normal tossing and turning during sleep
- Provide us with a way to quickly see and hear what's happening
- Automatically make HD recordings to share with our doctors
Quickly determine if action is needed with a loud alarm and live-view when movement changes.
- Secure remote monitoring and local off-line monitoring
- Multiple device support (up to four per SAMi-3)
- Real-time, zero latency
- Custom alarm thresholds
Ensure your doctor sees and hears exactly what happens at night. SAMi recordings provide invaluable time-stamped visual audio evidence for doctors and care providers.
- Helps identify new behaviors and seizure types
- Reach proper diagnosis and treatment more quickly
Local and Cloud Storage
Crystal Clear Video/Audio
No subscription necessary
Every SAMi Camera and SAMi Kit comes with free lifetime access to our latest software - easily download the monitoring app and connect to SAMi through local Wi-Fi, Internet, or Cell Networks. Whether you're at home or across town, SAMi has you covered, and you'll never need to pay for a subscription.
Peace of mind, without compromising safety
SAMi has been made to reliably alert to abnormal behavior or movement during sleep.