- Connect your camera to your WiFi router with an Ethernet wire. Be sure you plug into a "LAN" jack, not the "WAN" jack. Note that if you are using the SAMi router, you can skip this step and connect without the Ethernet wire.
- Plug in the camera power. Wait for the Power light to turn green, then red, then green again.
- Using an opened paper clip, press the reset button on the side of the camera. Wait for the Power light to turn green, then red, then green again.
- Start the SAMi3 app.
- Select Settings, then Add SAMi-3 Network Camera. If you see "Camera Settings" instead, select this then scroll to the bottom and select Remove Camera. The Add Camera option will then appear.
- The camera should then be discovered and you will be stepped through the setup process.
Return to the Support Center