Follow these steps to restore your SAMi router:
- Connect a computer to the router. You can either use an Ethernet wire, or you can connect the computer to the router using WiFi. To connect via WiFi, look at the bottom of the router. The WiFi network you want to connect to is in the top white box (for example "NETGEAR79"). The WiFi password is directly below that (for example "vanillagient432")
- If the "Netgear Genie" pops up, select "No, I want to configure the Internet connection myself."
- With a browser, connect to http://192.168.1.1
- If prompted, log in with username: “admin” password: “password”
- Click on “Wireless”
- Enter "SAMi" for for the SSID. You need to enter this in two places, one for the 2.4Ghz Network and one for the 5Ghz Network.
- "None" should be selected for Security Options. Optionally you can select "WPA2-PSK [AES]" under Security Options and enter a passphrase. Note that if you do this you will need to connect your SAMi camera to the router and set up its wireless network. Set this for both the 2.4 and 5Ghz networks.
- Click on the green "Apply" button at the top.
The router will now restart and you are done.